Wild mushroom kills two in Palpa

Wild mushroom kills two in Palpa

 

Two children died after reportedly ingesting wild mushroom in Nisdi of Palpa district of western Nepal.

Nirmala Singh Thakuri (9) and his four-year-old sister Bishnu of Sarkidanda, Jhirubas in Nisdi Rural Municipality-3 of the district.

Chief of the District Police Office, SSP Bishwa Mani Pokharel, says other eight individuals have fallen sick due to the consumption.

They have been despatched to Madhya Bindu Hospital of Nawalpur for similarly treatment. Some of them are stated to be critical.

The two teenagers had breathed their final at Purano Medical College in Chitwan.

Those taken unwell are members of 4 households in the neighbourhood. The households had served the dish in the dinner on Friday.

After suffering more than a few signs and symptoms like vomiting, they had been admitted to the health facility on Saturday afternoon.

 

Your view