If you have chronic asthma, it can be made worse. Researchers say that asthma increases twice as much in winter as in summer, according to a study of 7,000 asthmatic patients per year. And because of this, the rate of hospitalization of the patient is also going to increase at the same time as the cold weather is considered as the worst season for the patient. These changes can occur in the cold in your body. Problems like frequent coughing, coughing, difficulty breathing, increased breathing. Because of this, if the outdoors does not get out in the cold in the evening, as long as possible in the morning, a clean rinse can cover the mouth and nose if it has to go out, preventing it from getting cold in the lungs. But also realize that doing so will not cure the old self completely. However, the risk of colds can be reduced. Which are the following eight ways.Winter weather is dangerous.
1. Management of asthma treatment :Excessive asthma can be reduced by treating asthma properly. It can prevent viral flu infections and colds that may be seasonal.
2. In order to prevent viral infections that may occur this season by a dermatologist, it is advisable to take a vaccine against pneumonia. This avoids the risk of pneumonia.
3. Keep track of your own asthma: If you have already been diagnosed with asthma, check with your doctor about the status of alpha-1 antitrypsin in the body. It is this condition that the body cannot produce enough protein and which protects the lungs and liver from destruction. This is an element of increased risk of asthma. If you have alpha-1 and are not adequately treated, you are at risk of developing asthma.
4. Stay away from sickness : Have a general mind about how to engage in social relationships and interaction in cold weather. Stay away from the hospital, not from the children’s group and the side of an infected patient. Doing so can prevent viral infections. Such infections can increase the risk of asthma.
5. Wash your hands regularly : The best way to combat germs is to wash your hands thoroughly. Wash your hands well before you touch your eyes, mouth.
6. Keep the heating equipment clean every day : Keeping such equipment clean every day keeps these devices in the proper amount of warmth in the room. This saves extra irritation from the device.
7. Drink just enough water : Drinking enough water will make breathing easier. Particularly easy in case of infection in the respiratory system. Each breath takes water.
2. Avoid smoking and smoke : Cold smoke in the house can cause irritation in your lungs. Specifically, fire such as wood, brick, mortar, heater, and fireplace bring irritation to the lungs. Because we want to open the windows only rarely in the winter when such things are burning. Winter weather is dangerous.
You may also like : Breast Cancer Detection Bra