New Delhi : Corona virus epidemic has devastated the global economy. The government of India has announced a financial relief package for the people while the world’s economy is in decline. Nepal’s economy is currently stagnant due to the coronavirus outbreak. In such a situation, the government is demanding to address the economy and announce a relief package. Here, as a relief to their customers in times of crisis, Nepal’s banks and financial institutions have given away free services and electricity business. Nepal’s economy is currently stagnant due to the coronavirus outbreak. In such a situation, the government is demanding to address the economy and announce a relief package. Here, as a relief to their customers in times of crisis, Nepal’s banks and financial institutions have given away free services and electricity business. At the same time, the Government of India announced a relief package in some areas. Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Tuesday announced a relief package on income tax and GST compliance issues. Sitharaman said that he had made the application on June 1, 2020, to extend the application deadline for those who want to return the income tax for Fiscal Year 2018/2019. The interest on income tax which has been delayed during this period has been reduced from 12 percent to 9 percent. Government of India brings financial.
Similarly, the TDS deposit deadline has not been extended but the interest rate has been reduced from 18 percent to 9 percent. In ddition, the Central Government has extended the deadline to apply for the GST withdrawal. Similarly, the deadline for connecting PAN cards to base has also been extended. In addition to this, the Government of India has brought relief package for the customers of the bank.
– Withdraw money from any bank ATM for three months.
– No maintenance of minimum bank balance for three months.
– No charge for digital business.- expressed confidence in bringing relief package in case of customs duty.
– Directors of companies also decide to exempt within India’s time limit.
– Delivery time to maturity on 30 April has been extended to 30 June.
– Announcement of exemption on the condition of deposit reserve of companies.
– The new company will be given a few months extra time to start trading.
– If the default of 10 million is, then the company will face other procedures.
– Announcement of special relief for the fishery farmers. Finance Minister Sitharaman has announced the economic package during the crisis in India’s economy due to the outbreak of coronavirus. This is considered to be a very significant step as India’s GDP growth is already in trouble due to the shortage. This announcement by the government shows some relief in the Indian economy. In the wake of the global coronavirus epidemic, the announcement made by the Indian government about the economy will bring relief to the people. Government of India brings financial.
You may also like : US President Donald Trump again in handkerchief