Panic has spread in Lake Jackson, Texas, after a deadly bacterium was found in drinking water. According to news sources, a deadly microorganism called Negleria foulari has been found in the publicly distributed tap water. Tests have confirmed that such micro-organisms can infect the brain. Locals have been warned not to use tap water after the discovery. Officials in Lake Jackson said they were disinfecting the water they were distributing and could not say how long it would take to complete it. Brain-eating bacteria in the water.
Eight Texas communities have been told not to use running water except for flushing toilets on Friday night. But on Saturday, officials said the water could be used but boiled well before eating. They have advised the people there to be careful that water does not get into their noses even after bathing. Lake Jackson is home to more than 27,000 people. Another challenge has been added to the fact that this type of virus has been found in drinking water in the United States of America at a time when the world is in turmoil due to the destruction of the corona. Brain-eating bacteria in the water.
You may also like : Indian industrialist Anil Ambani said, “I have only one car left.”